Polaris 800 PRO-RMK 155
Pret: 15.300 Eur TVA inclus
Lightest. Strongest. Most Flickable.
Patented Raised AXYS® RMK® Chassis
The AXYS® RMK® features a patented, raised chassis that increases clearance and reduces drag to keep you on top of the snow. This new chassis, purpose built for mountain riding, allows for improved sidehilling, faster and easier climbing, and instantaneous lift allowing the sled to pop onto the snow faster. The aluminum overstructure is lightweight and durable for all types of riding. Taller spindles increases clearance to reduce drag.
The lightweight, rigid rear suspension design features revised geometry to control pitch. This improves weight transfer, delivering better control and a more compliant ride. The rigid suspension delivers power directly to the snow. Off-trail, riders will notice improved weight transfer while maintaining the approach angle. On-Trail, riders will notice a more compliant and comfortable ride. The rear suspension features a new rail design that helps lift the rear skid while driving it forward.
Proven 800 Cleanfire® H.O. Engine
Developed in conjunction with the AXYS platform, the proven 800 Cleanfire® H.O. Engine delivers +10% increase in power-to-weight ratio and quicker throttle response to generate instantaneous lift. The integrated mounting position optimizes the balance of the chassis. Featuring:
- Grooved piston for improved durability and engine life
- 3-stage electronically-controlled exhaust valves for increased power and responsiveness
- Electronic oil pump for reduced throttle effort and improved durability
- Thermostat with bypass warms up to operating temperature 40% faster and improves durability
- High-efficiency intake and exhaust for improved breathability, which increases power
- Exclusive VForce Reeds for more power and improved reed life
- Lightweight crankshaft that's more durable, 2.5 lbs lighter and has 25% less inertia
3-Stage Electronically-Controlled Exhaust Valves
3-stage electronically-controlled exhaust valves provide improved running quality, crisper throttle response, smoother idle and improved fuel economy. The active feedback for the exhaust valve position provides more accurate fueling in transient situations. These exhaust valves also improve combustion stability, leading to improved durability and engine life.
Lightweight crankshaft weighs 2.5 lbs less, delivering 25% lower inertia and quicker throttle response and spooling. This provides improved acceleration. Designed and engineered specifically for the 800 Cleanfire® H.O. Engine for increased durability, this same lightweight crankshaft is used in Polaris Race sleds since the 2013-14 and 2014-15 season, showing it's proven durability.
QuickDrive™ Low Inertia Drive System
The QuickDrive™ Low Inertia System is designed to make the sled rev quicker for instantaneous lift and reduces rotational inertia by 21% for easier handling and flickability.Not simply a belt-drive, it is a complete lightweight drive system — featuring an extruded drive shaft, lightweight brake, RMK-specific brake caliper and of course the most visible piece of the system — a maintenance-free belt drive that requires no oil or tensioner system. The complete system reduces rotational inertia by 21% which means 5lb. less effort when carving.
Walker Evans® Shocks
PRO-RMKs come standard with Walker Evans® Monotube Shocks. During SnowCheck, there is a choice of a premium Walker Evans® Piggyback Clicker shock or the Walker Evans® Monotube Shocks. The new Walker Evans® Piggyback Clicker Shocks with compression adjusters and remote reservoirs offers the best performance across the broadest range of conditions. The new Walker Evans®Monotube Impact-Extruded Shocks are the lightest weight shock option from Polaris for those riders counting ounces. The one-piece, simple design is lightweight yet durable.
Rider Balanced™ Control
Lightweight - 408 lbs.
Polaris snowmobiles are the lightest sleds on the mountain. Polaris® mountain sleds have always been light AND rigid, and Polaris has added strength & durability while reducing weight on the RMK® AXYS® platform. Polaris uses design optimization software to analyze the loads and stress points for various systems and components of the snowmobile which allows the team to design lightweight yet durable snowmobiles. Providing riders with instantaneous lift, Polaris sleds help riders get up on top of the snow faster due to the lighter weight, increase in power from the new 800 H.O. Cleanfire® Engine, new Polaris-exclusive track designs and the new raised chassis.
Forged Aluminum A-Arms
Polaris continuously pursues new innovations and technology, and for 2016 the Polaris® RMK® features an industry-first...forged a-arms. The one-piece, forged a-arms are lighter (approximately 1.5 lbs lighter) while providing optimal strength. Forging is widely used and proven through the automotive industry. This design reduces unsprung mass leading to a better ride quality and increased maneuvarability.
PowderTrac™ Running Boards
The PowderTrac™ running boards have been developed for maximum snow clean out and maximum strength. Built from extruded aluminum with bonded cast lugs, they boast an open area of over 50% and integrated traction that is machined in for sure footed performance. For 2016, we continued to refine and improve the running boards. There is now additional open space at the back of the boards by the rear pad to reduce snow build up.
All models built on the AXYS® platform feature standard LED headlights. LED headlights deliver the industry’s best lighting:
- Nearly 1 lb. lighter and high beams are 80% brighter than incandescent lighting.
- Color temperature or output of the lights (the “whiteness” of light, reported in Kelvin) is 5000K, closely matching daylight.
- LED headlights last the entire lifetime of the sled. A major durability enhancement over traditional incandescent headlights which experience filament burn out.
- For constant visibility and enhanced safety, the low beams remain on at all times. Even when the high beam is activated, there is never a period of no light.
Polaris Interactive Digital Display
Another industry first for Polaris - the most advanced instrumentation in snowmobiling. This 4.3" high resolution, full color, LCD digital display provides a rider with information including:
- Sled performance: Speedometer, tachometer, dual tripmeters, average speed, max speed, engine/trip hours & odometer
- Sled operating conditions: Coolant temperature, diagnostics & maintenance warnings
- Riding conditions: Air temperature, time of day in 12 or 24-hour clock format
- Bluetooth™ functionality: Enables the gauge to communicate with the rider’s cell phone and provide notification of incoming calls or texts. Displays phone battery & signal strength
- GPS/Mapping Capability: A compass is standard, & full-featured GPS can be installed to provide directions & information about services such as fuel, restaurants, lodging & Polaris dealerships. Customize the GPS to operate with North Up or Course Up navigation depending on your preference
- NEW Ride Planning Feature enables you to plan a ride on RiderX, save it as a GPX file, and transfer it to the display through the USB interface
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
|Disc Brake Type||AXYS™ RMK® LWT|
|Drive System Type||QuickDrive™|
|Drive/Driven Clutch||P-85 / TEAM® LWT|
|Exhaust||Single, 3 Stage VES w/ Smart Actuator|
|Fuel System||Cleanfire® Injection|
|Engine Type/Cooling||Liquid Cooled|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||2 - 795|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||85 x 70|
|Front Shocks||Walker Evans® Impact-Extruded Monotube|
|Front Suspension||AXYS® RMK® Adjustable|
|Front Track Shock||Walker Evans® Impact-Extruded Monotube|
|Front Travel (in./cm.)||9 / 22.9|
|Rear Suspension||AXYS® RMK®|
|Rear Track Shock||Walker Evans® Impact-Extruded Monotube|
|Rear Travel (in./cm.)||16 / 40.6|
|Track Width/Length/Height (in.)||15 x 155 x 2.6 Series 6|
|Fuel Capacity (Litres)||11.5 / 43.5|
|Overall Height (in./mm.)||49.125 / 124.7|
|Overall Width (in./mm.)||46.5 / 118.1|
|Ski Center Distance (in./cm.)||39 - 40- 41 / 99.1 - 101.6 - 104.1|
|Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg)||408 / 185|
|Overall Length (in./mm.)||131 / 332.75|
|Color / Graphics||INDY® RED|
|Electric Start||SnowCheck Select Option|
|Hand & Thumb Warmers||Standard Adjustable|
|Heated Passenger Grips||N/A|
|Rear Rack/Tow Hitch||N/A|
|Security System||Option / Accessory|
|Temp/Low Oil Light||LE Option|
|Handlebar Type||LE Option|