Polaris 800 RMK® ASSAULT 155 3"
Pret: 15.590 Eur TVA inclus
Terrain Domination® on a Polaris RMK®, the ROCKY MOUNTAIN KING, is having the ability to go places and see possibilities no one else can. It's about having complete confidence in your sled, knowing that it's ready to react and perform like no other. It’s about elevating your riding ability, whether you’re a seasoned pro or you’re just getting started. It's about being the lightest, strongest and most flickable. In the deep powder, you’ve got to be able to react. To pick your line up the steeps, or sidehill through the trees, you need a light sled with enough power and snap to throw it around. Ride harder and own the mountain like never before.
Patented Raised AXYS® RMK® Chassis
The AXYS® RMK® features a patented, raised chassis that increases clearance and reduces drag to keep you on top of the snow. This new chassis, purpose built for mountain riding, allows for improved sidehilling, faster and easier climbing, and instantaneous lift allowing the sled to pop onto the snow faster. The carbon fiber overstructure offers reduced weight without compromising strength. New, taller spindles for 2016 increases clearance to reduce drag.
The new lightweight, rigid rear suspension design features revised geometry to control pitch. This improves weight transfer, delivering better control and a more compliant ride. The rigid suspension delivers power directly to the snow. Off-trail, riders will notice improved weight transfer while maintaining the approach angle. On-Trail, riders will notice a more compliant and comfortable ride. The rear suspension features a new rail design that helps lift the rear skid while driving it forward.
Proven 800 Cleanfire® H.O. Engine
Developed in conjunction with the AXYS platform, the proven 800 Cleanfire® H.O. Engine delivers +10% increase in power-to-weight ratio and quicker throttle response to generate instantaneous lift. The integrated mounting position optimizes the balance of the chassis. Featuring:
- Grooved piston for improved durability and engine life
- 3-stage electronically-controlled exhaust valves for increased power and responsiveness
- Electronic oil pump for reduced throttle effort and improved durability
- Thermostat with bypass warms up to operating temperature 40% faster and improves durability
- High-efficiency intake and exhaust for improved breathability, which increases power
- Exclusive VForce Reeds for more power and improved reed life
- Lightweight crankshaft that's more durable, 2.5 lbs lighter and has 25% less inertia
3-Stage Electronically-Controlled Exhaust Valves
3-stage electronically-controlled exhaust valves provide improved running quality, crisper throttle response, smoother idle and improved fuel economy. The active feedback for the exhaust valve position provides more accurate fueling in transient situations. These exhaust valves also improve combustion stability, leading to improved durability and engine life.
Lightweight crankshaft weighs 2.5 lbs less, delivering 25% lower inertia and quicker throttle response and spooling. This provides improved acceleration. Designed and engineered specifically for the 800 Cleanfire® H.O. Engine for increased durability, this same lightweight crankshaft is used in Polaris Race sleds since the 2013-14 and 2014-15 season, showing it's proven durability.
Chaincase Drive System
The Assault uses Polaris' tried and true chaincase drive system, which delivers the perfect combination of strength and performance for cornice drops, jumps, and attacking any terrain. It also has a 10% lower gear ratio necessary to deliver the optimal performance for the 3" track.
Rider Balanced™ Control
Polaris snowmobiles are the lightest sleds on the mountain. Polaris® mountain sleds have always been light AND rigid, and Polaris has added strength & durability while reducing weight on the RMK® AXYS® platform. Polaris uses design optimization software to analyze the loads and stress points for various systems and components of the snowmobile which allows the team to design lightweight yet durable snowmobiles. Providing riders with instantaneous lift, Polaris sleds help riders get up on top of the snow faster due to the lighter weight, increase in power from the new 800 H.O. Cleanfire® Engine, new Polaris-exclusive track designs and the new raised chassis.
PowderTrac™ Running Boards
The PowderTrac™ running boards have been developed for maximum snow clean out and maximum strength. Built from extruded aluminum with bonded cast lugs, they boast an open area of over 50% and integrated traction that is machined in for sure footed performance. For 2016, we continued to refine and improve the running boards. There is now additional open space at the back of the boards by the rear pad to reduce snow build up.
All models built on the AXYS® platform feature standard LED headlights. LED headlights deliver the industry’s best lighting:
- Nearly 1 lb. lighter and high beams are 80% brighter than incandescent lighting.
- Color temperature or output of the lights (the “whiteness” of light, reported in Kelvin) is 5000K, closely matching daylight.
- LED headlights last the entire lifetime of the sled. A major durability enhancement over traditional incandescent headlights which experience filament burn out.
- For constant visibility and enhanced safety, the low beams remain on at all times. Even when the high beam is activated, there is never a period of no light.
Polaris Interactive Digital Display
Another industry first for Polaris - the most advanced instrumentation in snowmobiling. This 4.3" high resolution, full color, LCD digital display provides a rider with information including:
- Sled performance: Speedometer, tachometer, dual tripmeters, average speed, max speed, engine/trip hours & odometer
- Sled operating conditions: Coolant temperature, diagnostics & maintenance warnings
- Riding conditions: Air temperature, time of day in 12 or 24-hour clock format
- Bluetooth™ functionality: Enables the gauge to communicate with the rider’s cell phone and provide notification of incoming calls or texts. Displays phone battery & signal strength
- GPS/Mapping Capability: A compass is standard, & full-featured GPS can be installed to provide directions & information about services such as fuel, restaurants, lodging & Polaris dealerships. Customize the GPS to operate with North Up or Course Up navigation depending on your preference
- NEW Ride Planning Feature enables you to plan a ride on RiderX, save it as a GPX file, and transfer it to the display through the USB interface
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
|Disc Brake Type||AXYS™ RMK® LWT|
|Drive System Type||Chaincase|
|Drive/Driven Clutch||P-85 / TEAM® LWT|
|Exhaust||Single, 3 Stage VES w/ Smart Actuator|
|Fuel System||Cleanfire® Injection|
|Engine Type/Cooling||Liquid Cooled|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||2 - 795|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||85 x 70|
|Front Shocks||See SnowCheck Options|
|Front Suspension||AXYS™ Assault® Adjustable|
|Front Track Shock||See SnowCheck Options|
|Front Travel (in./cm.)||10 / 25.4|
|Rear Suspension||AXYS® RMK®|
|Rear Track Shock||See SnowCheck Options|
|Rear Travel (in./cm.)||16 / 40.6|
|Track Width/Length/Height (in.)||SnowCheck Select Option|
|Fuel Capacity (Litres)||11.5 / 43.5|
|Overall Height (in./mm.)||49.125 / 124.7|
|Overall Width (in./mm.)||46.5 / 118.1|
|Ski Center Distance (in./cm.)||41.5 - 42.5 - 43.5 / 105.4 - 108 - 110.5|
|Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg)||425/192.7|
|Overall Length (in./mm.)||131 / 332.75|
|Color / Graphics||SnowCheck Select Option|
|Electric Start||SnowCheck Select Option|
|Hand & Thumb Warmers||Standard Adjustable|
|Heated Passenger Grips||N/A|
|Rear Rack/Tow Hitch||N/A|
|Security System||Option / Accessory|
|Speedometer||SnowCheck Select Option|
|Tachometer||SnowCheck Select Option|
|Temp/Low Oil Light||SnowCheck Select Option|
|Windshield||SnowCheck Select Option|
|Handlebar Type||SnowCheck Select Option|